Voyager is a 55 foot Steel Charter Vessel suitable for Extended Trips.
Is in 1B Survey for 14 persons and 1C for 25 Persons, and has a Long range GBRMPA Roving Permit for all sections of the Great Barrier Reef.
- 15m x 4.8m x 1.8m Converted Steel Trawler Built by Box Bros Brisbane 1987.
Main: Single Caterpiller 3306 6 Cyl Diesel
Keel Cooled / Dry Exhaust
with Twin disc 3:1 Gearbox
Prop 810 x 660 – 81mm Drive Shaf
Auxilliary: Isuzu 4LE1 20 KVA – 240 V Isuzu 3 KC1 8 KVA – 240 V Cruising alt. 6 KVA – 240 V Both Engines Keel Cooled / Dry Exhaust Fuel: 3500 lt – 1800 NM Range
Gives 8.5 Knot Cruising Speed
Water: 2500 lt + 180 lph Desalinator
- Voyager has 2 tables and seating for 10-14 people. The Galley has double bowl sink, 800 wide gas range, dishwasher, microwave oven and 2 door eutectic fridge.
Freezers in mid and aft cabins.
18000 BTU Air Conditioning Head.
- Voyager has 14 Beds, 3 of them Doubles. All passenger accommodation is below deck , very roomy and lots of head room and fully air conditioned with split system heads. (compressor unit in engine room and keel cooled condenser.)
Forward Cabin: 5 Singles Mid Cabin Starboard: 1 Double Mid Cabin Port: 4 Singles Aft Cabin: 2 Doubles Wheelhouse: 2 Singles
- Voyager has walk around decks – all one level. Two steps to duckboard.
Aft Deck Space: 4.0 M x 2.8M Approx with Hatch to Lazarette Duckboard: 2.4 M x 1.5M Approx Roof Space: 8.0 M x 3.0M Approx
- 1 x Polycraft 4.55M with 50HP outboard. Lifting Gear to load on & off Roof.
1 x 4.5mt Polycraft with 40hp o/b.
1 x 4.4mt Naiad rib with 30hp o/b.
Take out lifting gear to load on and off roof.
- The Vessel has a Shower on the port side, and a basin and Toilet on the starboard side. Two Bunks for the Crew. Port & Starboard Sliding Doors to Deck Hatch to Engine Room.
GPS / Plotter: Autohelm 400 Navcentre Radar: JRC 48 NM Sounder: Furuno FMC 601 Auto Pilot: Navman G Pilot HF Radio: Icom IC-M 700 VHF Radio: Icom IC-M 402S Wind Instrument: Navman Wind 3100 Compass: Sestrel 150